~ "5 FAB PARTY FINDS" ~
Have you ever wondered what we "party girls" can't live without?! Well wonder no more! This series has my superchicks sharing insider info! They're shoutin out their TOP 5 FAVORITE party related commodities and hookin you up with pics and links!
THE Chris Nease from Celebrations At Home
is spillin secrets today! Whoop! Whoop!
Superchicks, I kid you not, this bombshell is a stylin GENIUS and her tips are GOLDEN!
Her look is totally unique and off the charts HOT!
Definitely someone I'll be shootin back Goose with soon!
Take is away CHRISTINA! ;-)
Top 5 Party Items:
1. White plates/dishes - One of the best investments I've made for entertaining is the set of plain white plates (and other serving pieces). I've added to my collection over time, buying from places like the Dollar Tree, Marshalls, and TJMaxx. Each plate was priced at $1 or $2 a piece. I layer theme with napkins, chargers, or other colored/patterned plates to coordinate with any design or theme I'm working on at the moment.
2. Flowers - I learned a long time ago that flowers can literally transform any tabletop design from pretty good, to fabulous! Flowers can do several things: they add pops of color to coordinate or contrast with the party colors; they add a bit of "life" to the design; they always add elegance whether they are peonies or wild flowers; and they just help create a “finished“ look to the setting.
3. Fabric - Another thing I like to incorporate into my own party designs is patterned fabric. Similarly to flowers, fabric can elevate the look and feel of a party to one that is a little more sophisticated and chic. You can use the same pattern for a table runner or napkin ties, and then again as a backdrop to the dessert table. Not only does it create visual interest but it ties the two areas together for a unified look.
4. Tape & Hot Glue - For me, these two items literally hold my parties together! I use regular tape, double sided tape, duct tape, or heavy duty packing tape depending on the job. I use my hot glue gun in place of sewing. It works so well on fabric because it’s a porous material. Super Glue works great for fixing the inevitable break now and then.
5. Spray Paint - Spray paint is your friend! If you have a white bird cage but need a black one for an event - spray paint! If you have an old gold frame and need it to be purple for a birthday party - spray paint! You get the picture.
I hope my favorite party items will help you in designing your next celebration. Cheers!
For more Celebrations At Home goodness...
Celebrations At Home
website - Celebrations At Home Events
Facebook - Celebrations At Home
Twitter - twitter.com/CelebrateAtHome
(Photo credits ~ Celebrations At Home)
Thx for sharing rockstar!